Monday 22 November 2010

Maybe ending to 'My life as a dog'




This is what I might use as the ending for my film 'My life as a dog'. I used a fade in at the beginning and cross dissolve for the rest and then fade out at the end. There is a picture of me at the end because it is to show me as I am now. Also I have repeated four pictures at the chorus 'Dog days are over'. A few of them are out of beat but I am going to sort it out if I actually use it for the ending of my documentary. 
I showed it to my mum and older brother yesterday and they really liked it, but my older brother mentioned the fact the pictures were not corresponding with the beat of the song.



At the moment I am still waiting for a reply for the florance's cousin. So, at the moment I haven't actually got copyright on 'Dog Days' which I know is wrong but I am working on it. I trimmed the song by using 'Quicktimer trim' and making a copy of the song. The very beggining of this when it comes up with Maybe ending of 'My Life As a dog' will not be in the film. I know it looks tacky and very pixalited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment