Monday 22 November 2010

Film-'My Life as a Dog' 1958

'My Life As a Dog' was directed by Lasse Hallstorm who's also directed 'Dear John' 2010 and 'Chocolat' 2000.


Genres: Darma, Comady
Language: Swedn
Box Office: $8,345,266 (USA)


I have never seen this film before but I am now very intriget to see it. I am hope to watch it over this weekend. 


The poster of the film, is really eye catching, becuase you have 'My life as a Dog' in white mediam size letters and then the two young boys hugging. The back really make thought pacific this stand out beucase of it's dark colours. 


Just from looking at this poster I am see that this film has one two ocars, and a golben globe award. This is really appealing to audice to who this film attracts. But also it's really good to advertise there awards so people who not shore they like this film will go and see it because of it awards and they want to juge them self's. 


If I was walking past this poster, it would really appleal to me because I would really like to know why this film got so many awards. 


Lasse Hallstorm has put a saying 'A Soul Sothding Masterpice'. I am hopeing to have a saying by the time it come to finishing the posters.   



No comments:

Post a Comment