Thursday 4 November 2010

Car Crash 1998

I remember the car accident so well, also as if it was yesterday. Daddy was in the front with the driver, my mum and two sisters were in the middle and My older and younger brothers were in the back with me. It was very late when we reached the outside of the house were were going to be staying in for the New Year. It ws a long journy so I feel asleep I woke up just as this white flash of a van was heading straight to us at about 100 miles per hour. Then black. 

I woke up what I think about 45 minutes later, because everyone eles was gone. I looked up and saw a man who said 'another one hear' he then lifed me very gently out of the back and took me outside to lay of the ground. I was laying next two one of the member of the family (can't remember which). I look up and saw a group of women looking back down on me, I gested it was because I had a bleeding nose, but I was also thinking who are these's people?? What's happened? I then looked over to were my dad was, there was a crowed of men pulling him trying to get him out, he had blood all over his face and he was laying upside down his eyes shut. 

I don't remeber how we end up in the ambluance but I do rember laying next to my older brother who rolled on to my left leg that later on we found out I had broken it. I didn't screm but I did grown.

I don't remeber the hospatl bit at all. 

Every time I saw blood or a fake skellation I would get a flash back to the accident and burst in to tears. Now I don't have it so much actually not at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment