Friday 18 March 2011

Evaluasion Plan

I've made thsi Prezi mind map, that contains my designs for my evelutaion. I have only shown the designs, I have written anything undernithe them. The designs are in order as they are shown. There are four questions that are:

  1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and convention of real media products?
  2. How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?
  3. What have you learned from your audience feed back?
  4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? 
For each question I have design 6-8 boxes of what I feel that question is asking. I am going to design my eveluation using Microsoft PowerPoint. 
Below is my mind map.

No comments:

Post a Comment