Monday 21 March 2011

SnapsPro and ScreenFlow

It's coming to the time where we have to start making our evaluations. I feel that I have got much to say when writting in my Evaluation, so what I have done it download a software program on trial from the internet on called SnapsPro and the other ScreenFlow. 


I downloaded SnapsPro first to see what it was like and how the sound sounded of me talking to throught how to do things of 'Final Cut Pro' but when I played it back to me I found out that myself taking had not been recored. So I deleted SnapsPro and tryed out how ScreenFlow was.


I much preffer ScreenFlow to SnapsPro, with ScreenFlow it's very simmiler to SnapsPro but there's sound thats a much better quiality then I thought.


Below I have taken a few screen shots of myself downloading SnapsPro and ScreenFlow, I have uploded the screen shots via Photobucket:



 

I am going to use screen flow to document myself making my poster, magazine artical reviwe, editing in final cut pro and making my final overall eveluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment