Monday 14 February 2011

Magazine Drafts






I have used Microsoft word to create my drafts for my Magazine Articles. The first screen shot you see on the left is my first draft. I made it into bullet points, so that I jotted down my ideas. So it's very mixed. I then had help putting it in to a readable order


Below is my second draft. I have split into to parts. The first part is my interview with the interviewer. And the second is the Article it self. I found it much essay to type, if I pretended I had some one interviewing me. I know that there are a few spelling maskats, but I will re-croett them befor e I tune into an article.

Now that I have my article in order I am going to add it in to 'Adobe InDesign' to tune it into an Article with images. Also to cheek to see if I have written effuf.











No comments:

Post a Comment