Sunday 13 February 2011

Editing the Car Crash Sound

To find the sound effect for the very begining of my documentary. I seach in Garageband loops and Final Cut Pro sound effects and could find nothing on a car crash sound or even near to it. I then remebered 'Soundtrack Pro' and search 'Car crash' nothing came up so I went through all the oppsions that I was given until I came to 'Imapact and Crashes' where I found 'Automobile crash' which was perfect, so I edited it and saved. I then uploaded it to final cut pro and added it to one of my scenes. 

Below I've have used QuickTime Moive to conver the unedited version of 'Automabile' sound from soundtrack pro, I then used Blogger uploads to up lode it. 




Below are some screen shots I took that aren't in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment