Saturday 22 January 2011

Dog Scene Filmed

Today I filmed my dog scene. Phoebe was a superbe Actriss dog. I felt the filming went ok, but the lighting was compliting wrong. But I hope I filmed will good for my Documentary. If I have to re-film then it must be next week, becuase the deadline is on the 18th Feburary so haven't got much time. I have a really good time re-acting my dog life, but I deffantly think I  may have to re-shot some of the scenes. Below are a few photos I took of the day. Some of them I will uses from my Poster and Magazine Artical. I used Photobucket to upload them. The outfit that Phoebe is wearing in some of the photos was the closes outfit I could match to a dalmasion. I brought my big spoty blanket that a godmother of mine gave me for my 6th birthday and I used that for some of the filming scenes too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment