Sunday 26 September 2010

Out of the Ashes, Short Story Idea

'Out of the Ashes' is a short story by Micheal Morpurgo. The story is about when 'Foot and Mouth' disease hit the contryside of England. This may be a fictional book but it gives us an insight into what happen to those famer's who had to cope with this tragic event and how there family's stode along side them knowing that they can do nothing to help. This story is base on one girl 'Becky' life as she struggles to exeped that she can't stop what's happening to her beloved animals so becky writtes a diary of everything that happen throught the 'Foot and Mouth' year. I really loved reading this book because it really and truly did give me and insight to a family's famer life as this awful and saddening event hit them. I would love to make a short film out of this because it would show the younger audience what I saw as I read the book also will show them a real and tragice insight to what happen that pasted year of 'Foot and Mouth' disease in the contryside. 

Below is story from my passed that has been a struggle for me, I feel need to tell and for thoughs people who have been through a simler short of tromatisam as I have I to help them. 
My Story is Called 'Trapped No More'

No comments:

Post a Comment